### IRSI3 postponed ###

Due the uncertainty surrounding the development of the current pandemic and the measures taken against it, we have decided to postpone the Summer Institute. A new date will be announced as soon as more certain predictions are possible.

This website will be updated with more information as it becomes available. We will also issue a new call for applications when the new date – once decided upon – will draw closer. We kindly ask all applicants who have submitted applications so far to submit a new application in response to the new call, since many circumstances may change until then.

Thank you for your interest and understanding.